Hey @yannlossouarn, I think the process remains the same as it did with Mercurial & Bitbucket.
- Create a GitHub account.
- Fork the project’s GitHub repository.
- Clone your fork to your local machine.
- Add the main project repo (upstream) to your clone as a remote repo. See here.
- Commit changes to your local repo.
- Pull from upstream and resolve any merge conflicts.
- Push changes to your fork on GitHub.
- Create a pull request.
I plan to update the wiki material for contributors to reflect the move and make things clearer. Also, I take it Steve is the new project maintainer, so if you’re reading this, welcome Steve!