A. The user creates these points which form a triangle:
1. original neck-side point (A30)
2. point along the original shoulder seam (п)
3. final neck-side point (A3), above the first neck-side point by a small amount.
B. The user opens the shoulder tool and enters the points #1,#2,#3 and enters the shoulder length.
The shoulder tool calculates the new shoulder tip point п2
by drawing a line using the shoulder length
starting at A3 and ending along the line defined by A30 and п.
The new shoulder seam is the line from A3 to п2.
* Is the intention of point A3 to add some wearing ease to the length of the bodice?
* Is there a patternmaking book where this method is described and illustrated?
* What are the formulas to create A2, A3, A30, p, and п?